Thursday, April 16, 2009

Deepika bonds with Mahi again!

Bon jour my blueberry muffins! Vyjjy has taken off for South Africa where he’ll be camped for the next month and a half. Thanks to this Indian Premiere League, I can take a break from him.

Maybe I’ll join him too and sit pretty with Preity Zinta, Shilpa Shetty and Juhi Chawla. He’s already over the phone, begging me to fly down there soon. Sochungi!

Another woman would have been jittery letting him loose with the firangs. Not me. I’m not Deepika Padukone, who’s sulking over beau Ranbir Kapoor’s growing dosti with Katrina Kaif, so I’m told.

Buzz is that she’s not taking the rumours lightly and paying Ranboo back in the same coin. She’s turning to purana admirer Mahindra Singh Dhoni.. and has been on the mobile with Mahi since the last few days, says my rather excited source.

Maybe Mahi should take a tip or two from Yuvraj Singh, who ended up heartbroken when, after going house hunting with his mummyji, Deepi told the world that he was just a friend.

And this after their dinner date made front-page news last year. That quote had Yuvi stumped! He’s still recovering. Tsk tsk.


Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment